- Access your FamilySearch information from within any MagiKey software (MagiTree or MagiCensus). Use your Login and Password from new.familysearch.org to search FamilySearch and Social Security index.
- View the Temple Ordinance Status for your ancestors to find work that still needs to be completed.
- Download ordinances already performed into your database, including the FamilySearch Identifer number.
- Reserve Temple Ordinances by individual or as a family: for either yourself or to a specific temple.
- Merge your database up to FamilySearch without retyping in your information.
- Maintain a searchable database of individuals and families; including vital events, marriages, occupations, census information, LDS ordinance information, sources and repositories. Browse individuals or notes by source. Research by location, with easy to use “place” browser.